Sabtu, 06 Desember 2014

IMLC #11 - Christmas

Di dua minggu ini thema kami adalah Natal
This week's our theme is Christmas

Sponsor kami di dua minggu ini adalah
Our sponsors for this weeks challenge are

Magnolia Sweden akan memberikan hadiah kejutan.
Magnolia Sweden with the surprise prize.


Papillon Craft menawarkan hadiah kupon belanja Rp. 150.000
untuk digunakan berbelanja di toko online mereka.
Papillon Craft offers Rp. 150.000 gift vouchers to shops from their online shop.

Dan sponsor regular kami 
Blessed Craft

And our regular sponsor

Menawarkan kupon belanja senilai Rp. 100.000 untuk dapat digunakan 
berbelanja di toko online mereka.
Offers Rp. 100.000 gift voucher to shop from their online store.
 
Hadiah-hadiah ini untuk 3 orang pemenangan yang beruntung,
yang akan dipilih secara acak oleh Random.Org .
Designer team akan melihat seluruh peserta dan memilih Top 3.

These prizes are for three lucky winners, will be chosen randomly by Random.org
Top 3 will be chosen by the Design Team after the looked through all the entries. 
  
 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Di dua minggu ini kami memiliki designer tamu, Roselany Caroline
 Ia membuat proyek yang sangat cantik.
Kunjungi blog pribadinya di SINI,
 kami yakin kamu tidak akan kecewa
We have a Guest Designer this weeks,  Roselany Caroline  She has made a beautiful project. Please go and have a look at her blog HERE, we are sure you won't be disappointed. 
Hello I'm Roselany...I'm a proud mother for my two kids, I have been crafting almost 1 year...and I'm very addict with Magnolia stamps since my crafter friend had sent me the stamp images of Magnolia. I really love to make a card and 3D project, my almost style is Vintage.
Now, I'm realize this is my passion so I'm focus on my DT Team at Made With Love Indonesia.
Thanks to Evie to give me opportunity to be GD in IMLC.
Hope you like my Creation.

  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 Dan ini adalah contoh dari Tim Designer kami
And here are the sample from our Designer Team



 Kiki


 Hanny

  
Chelly


 Nathalia

 Mikha


Evie

 Mohon diperhatikan untuk tidak mengikuti-sertakan proyek lama.
Terima kasih 

Please follow the rules challenge, no back linking.
Hugs.

2 komentar:

  1. Stunning inspiration ladies! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank you for super challenge!
    Your cards are very fantastic.

    BalasHapus